Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #555 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Wonder how big Donald's dong is though.
Based on his hand size very small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Bet it is

USA about to be run by a massive cock
? Ronald didn't win the Presidency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Russia's always been doing this kind of thing, what's the big deal!? I mean, you guys didn't seem too worried when Hillary was opening us up for war for the same reason, why the double standard?
The big deal is the bigger implications of what was done and what they could do in the future. Yes, I mainly see it as reasoning for us to step up our security efforts but just because they have been doing this kind of thing in the past doesn't mean we should just say "oh well let's let them continue doing it because we are big pushovers".

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't think it's a real concern I just think "Russian Puppet" is too awesome to pass up on
I used to go around saying that but when I actually thought about it from a geopolitical point of view. Russia doesn't have much to gain/offer when it comes to working with the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post

If Trump can capitalize upon the leverage we have against Russia, then Putin's "strategy" becomes even more hilarious because he got the wrong guy into office based on a petty, personal vendetta against the Clintons.
What leverage? What can he possibly gain from working with Russia? It feels like Putin's using him to his advantage but I'm just not quite sure what that advantage is yet. Like the Donald would say "to be continued.." We shall see very soon. Russia continues to take aggressive stabs at everyone around the world including the US and people on the right thinks we should just buddy up with Russia and work with them after Putin pretty much took his dick out and slapped us in the face then ****ed our collective mother.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.