Music Banter - View Single Post - Attention!
Thread: Attention!
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 04:22 AM   #135 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

^

Anyway, now Ive calmed down a bit, Im gonna agree with greg. I still stand by my opinion. Im just less likely to bite your head off about it.

I just have to reply to this though. Sorry to bring it back when its calming down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
lately i havent seen people banned unless they are reported. ridiculous threads, obviously, have run rampant, or else this thread wouldnt have been made. and no one would be complaining. now im not saying that i have a problem reporting spammers, or anything like that, but we shouldnt have to. as far as i know thats a moderators job.
So, we literally have to be here 100% of the time to watch over you guys? You know what, Im so sorry, from the bottom of my heart, that you might have to wait for a while before one of the spammers gets banned.

Oh wait. We do do things without you telling us to, dont we.. Remember when we used to get those trolls joining the forum just posting in every visible thread with nothing but emoticons? Yeah, we still get that, you just dont see it as often as you used to because there's more mods around to go on a deleting spree for you. No one notices this, but everyones quick to point it out when it takes a day or so to get a warning sent out to another member.

Aaanyway, thats totally off topic.

Im done.