Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:21 PM   #653 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
A comet's tail isn't created by motion and doesn't necessarily trail behind it. A comet's tail is created by solar radiation bombarding the comet. Because of this, the tail always points away from the sun. This means that the tail would be behind the comet as it approaches the sun, next to the comet as it passes by the sun, and in front of the comet as its moving away from the sun. The reason the sun doesn't have a tail is because there's no massive object millions of times its size nearby blasting radiation at it.
now that's an answer! thanks man! see everyone!? i am WAY more open-minded than you think. sadly though, this was just a flight of fancy. even if we deduced by logic that the sun should have a tail, the only thing that would suggest is that we're either not moving, or just moving really slowly. to say it's a proof of a flat earth would be a fallacy of division.

i was hoping this would happen. and that's the positive note i'm gonna leave this at for the night, cuz usually i turn MB off while slightly perturbed at the members. gracias maxly jansz!
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote