Music Banter - View Single Post - The Argument thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 07:27 AM   #350 (permalink)
LukeM_UK
Music Addict

Here's your answers, hobojesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
What are you talking about me not understanding natural human emotions? Is this one of those playground things where one kid says 'you're smelly' and another kid says 'no, you are'?
No - it isn't. I am totally astounded at your confidence to tell someone that they don't understand the concept of natural human emotions, because you obviously don't. I am incredibly annoyed that you have the bare faced ignorance to bring some else into this, and try to turn people against me, in different threads.
Quote:
I said you don't understand natural human emotions for a reason-you posted a big ass rant about how I am a prick, when I was obviously joking.
Well, you're so unpredictable that I don't know when you're being serious or not.
Quote:
It's good that you found out that I was being serious this time around, though. Well done.
And I was serious in the previous post. If you want to carry this on, then it's fine by me.
Quote:
And also, please don't try to be intimidating. I find it near impossible to be intimidated by someone who has an obsession with buses.
For starters, people who have an interest in buses, fire engines, or any type of large vehicle are no different than someone who has an obsession with football, or fishing. I am not trying to be intimidaing. I know that intimidating someone online is as close as impossible as you can get. For one, you don't know who you're speaking to, and they don't know who you are. But offending someone is possible. Oh, and if you want to be intimidated by someone who is 'obsessed' with buses, don't turn to me. And don't make such silly comments - it's embarrassing for me to read them!!

(Waiting for a reply)
LukeM_UK is offline   Reply With Quote