Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 01:10 AM   #798 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Some things shouldn't need explaining considering we're all adults here.
I get that but like sometimes you have to explain your thought process and how you came to a certain conclusion. Also if someone asks for a simple straight forward question. Why is it so hard to provide a simple answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
One of the definitions of empowerment is: The process of becoming stronger and more confident.

So if I'm a bully, and I see the POTUS getting away with being a bully, then it makes me more confident in being a bully.
Agreed. I've seen enough video footage to back it this up. Yes, it didn't change people that weren't already in that mindset but now they feel more comfortable speaking out because Trump won and he basically made all of their thoughts acceptable in their mind. Along with all the people that voted for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Now that we have an understanding on the usage I don't disagree with you, but I think it's a bit of an over reaction.
I don't think it's an over reaction in the slightest.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.