Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart presents: The Showroom
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #156 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
Hey TH, I'm back for the time being. Thanks for the fair and honest review, your comments on adding speech samples into the track had me cracking a smile. There were certainly times where I'd throw a clip in just to fill up a time slot here and there, probably at least once or twice on every Mindprowler release. When I put that small release together back in 2012 we were doing a lot of mushrooms and other psychedelics, the primary emphasis was definitely on trying to jam as many ear-tickling textures into a track as possible, less thought was given to songwriting and memorability.

Not sure if you're still taking submissions but I just finished recording my first instrumental acoustic full length last night and will probably finish naming, organizing the tracks, and slapping together a cover for it tonight. Let me know if you're still stacking albums on the queue and I'll drop a link later.
Yeah, absolutely. Just drop me a link with the details and I'll add it. Good to have you back, bud.