Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 02:28 PM   #9046 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
the game sucks because it's too hard and I'm bad at it
Git gud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
What's harder DS or Bloodborne?
Probably depends on whichever one you play first. If you've played Dark Souls you know to be cautious, continually talk to people, know what summons are, etc. I'd say Bloodborne is probably harder than Dark Souls if you played the game playing as a heavy defensive character with a 100% blocking shield because there isn't any blocking in Bloodborne, you have to be dodging out of the way. I don't think Bloodborne is as obtuse though, no important game items you have to get by climbing your way up a tower in the hub area, curling up in a ball, and being flown back to the tutorial level you had no reason to believe you would, or could, go back to. Honestly, I don't really know, they're both hard, but hard in different ways. Dark Souls is hard because it plonks you in this giant hub area with so many directions you could go and only "Ring two bells" as your objective and a paltry handful of NPCs you have to continually talk to in order to exhaust their dialogue options, something you don't really know to do. Bloodborne is hard because it basically assumes you've played Dark Souls and just plops you into the world to take on huge hordes of enemies, something you didn't really do in Dark Souls as that was more of a one-on-one game, but Bloodborne changes the rules to combat just enough that it's not brutally unfair.

Last edited by LoathsomePete; 01-13-2017 at 02:41 PM.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote