Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 05:15 PM   #819 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I'm pretty sure this had more to do with the spark of controversy and conspiracy over his birth certificate because of his middle name. Presidents technically do not have to show their birth certificate upon taking office. But Obama was the wild card because of his background and name. Hardly fueling the fire.
Maybe there are people out there that think they know him by his name and will form either a positive or negative opinion on him based on that alone. While it's true some people think that way, that doesn't make it sound reasoning.

His name isn't the issue. His first name, "Barrack," is either linguistically related to "Baruch" ben Neriah (according to Josephus a Jewish aristocrat and son of Neriah) or "Barak" who was a military leader of the ancient Israelite. Just having the name "Barrack" gives no indication on his opinion of Israel. There are many Jewish people who are very disappointed, even critical, with Obama over issues concerning Israel.

It's just an opinion that Barrack Obama was in on the controversy over Article Two of the Constitution based on the fact he often like to scoff at the Constitution.
The 21 times Obama violated the Constitution

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards