Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 11:15 AM   #873 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You know what I never made that connection because I thought his name was either spelt as Saddam "Hussain" or Ṣaddām "Ḥusayn."

I not assuming there is not a minority of people in America who think that way. I am against using that minority to prove that anyone who is legitimately critical of Barrack Obama is that shallow and don't have legitimate concerns. It's more than just looking at his name. OK, it is debatable whether or not Obama is secretly a muslim. But there have been several incidents where Barrack did not act against militant islamists or have done things in there favor. He expressed his position in his book, so there is no guess work on his middle name, which doesn't amount to a hill of beans compared to his what he says and does, and what he chooses to ignore.

For the love of God, Nea. If you're going to argue, at least try to see the actual point instead of pulling things out of thin air.

"You know what I never made that connection because I thought his name was either spelt as Saddam "Hussain" or Ṣaddām "Ḥusayn.""

Just because you're coming from pure ignorance doesn't mean the reason for why people outcry didn't in fact happen. I also never mentioned once that I think he is or isn't muslim so that argument literally came out of thin air. Whether his actual position differs that is not the argument. You originally stated that Obama himself fueled the fire when he was asked to show his birth certificate, but in fact showed his birth certificate due to the public outcry of his middle name. Donald Trump on the other hand has not proven to be who he actually is in regards to his tax returns, but funny thing is, a president doesn't actually have to show their birth certificate. So tell me again how Obama would have been behind fueling the fire if it wasn't something he even had to do upon taking office. Donald Trump on the other hand feels it's his right to fuel the fire when one bad news outlet posts something he doesn't like. Imagine the outcry had Obama been acting the same way Donald Trump is acting now. The two are not one in the same whether you want to believe that or not.

It's not hard to understand but I'll lay it out so even you can see it.

Saddam Hussein: Invasion of Iraq. President of Iraq. The guy people thought George W. Bush was working with. The same George W. Bush people felt had ties with 9/11 which again ties into the War on Iraq, the Iraq invasion and the War on Terrorism.

Barack Hussein Obama: Got sworn in after George W. Bush held office for 8 years. The outcry of his skin was one thing, but once his middle name was publicized, people freaked the **** out.

It doesn't matter how it's spelled or if you realized it, it happened. Obama had little to nothing to do in regards to his birth certificate so stop acting like you don't know what happened when Obama took office. The country was in a bad place, and this just topped it off.