Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #903 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You're just frontin'. Where in that post did I say what Donald Trump did was ethical? I didn't. Why do I have to tell you I didn't. It's cause you go off on a tangent like I don't know what I am saying.

If the U.S. Office of Government Ethics states that "All executive branch employees must refrain from misuse of position, including endorsements." Then he should refrain from endorsing products considering the position he is about to hold, the office of the president of the Unite States. I have no qualms over that so don't act like I do.

What I was addressing was the mindset of the "Activist" who want punish Trump supporter and boycott any thing and everything related to them. You know presidential campaigns are not free. Hillary Clinton raised $932.3 million to loose, and that was a fine investment. Why isn't donating a little cash to a political action committee in favor of Trump equally respected?
Either way you were just trying to deflect criticism cause you're a generic conservative hack.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.