Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 04:11 PM   #417 (permalink)
Key

It's coming near the end of January, and I feel I want to prepare for another theme month for my gaming journal. I'm not going to be doing one for my music journal for at least a couple more months, but I want to start the year off in the right direction.

So, contrary to the other themed months I've done in the gaming journal so far, this particular one won't have a set theme. Instead, I'm going to use every day in February and talk about a different game each day that I've either player, seen, or heard of that I feel are worth discussing. It'll work in the same fashion that the other themed months have worked in regards to the amount of content. But of course, I can't control what happens in the future, so I'll get out and plan as much content as I can.

All I know is, be excited for the next month because there's going to be a lot of stuff happening in the gaming journal. I may even post a few teasers just to get the ball rolling.

But of course, you can also reference this post if you get lost, or if you feel like waiting until the end of the month to sit back and read all the posts.

Index:
Stardew Valley
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Redout
GoldenEye: Source
Runescape
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Okhlos
Papers, Please
Rocket League
Fallout 4
Dirty Bomb
Planet Coaster

Last edited by Key; 02-24-2017 at 11:17 AM.