Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 09:48 PM   #18629 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Randomly decided to watch Child's Play tonight. Goofy as ****, lotta fun, but it had a very odd atmosphere thanks to a creepy doll that acted like an actual person that just so happened to be a toy. I really wasn't expecting this (my first Chucky movie) to be such a different kind of horror movie. I think my favorite moment was when Chucky first reveals to the lead actress that he was real, and tells her, "You stupid bitch! You filthy slut! I’ll teach you to f**k with me!" Such poetry.
My dad had me watch Child's Play when I was 8 or 9 years old, besides maybe Gremlins I'm pretty sure it was the first horror movie I had ever seen, in retrospect I'm ****ing glad because Child's Play 1 and 2 are a blast. There are some scenes in both I will NEVER forget.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote