Music Banter - View Single Post - The Couch Potato presents: Trollheart's Box Office
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

One more important note:

Considering the way I will be splitting up and reviewing movies under certain banners - Event Horizon, Fill Your Hand, Box Office Draws etc - to say nothing of the series I'll be doing on particular directors and actors - there may be some crossover between movies, as in, they may fit under one or more banners. For example, once I get around to doing a series on Steven Spielberg (which I will be doing) the review of Jaws from Shark Tales will also cross over to fit in there. Technically it could also be on Event Horizon, but I'll be a little more particular about where I slot these in.

Anyway, instead of running a blurb every time I do a movie that fits into a special section, I'll be using the logo for that section to indicate where it fits, and to which is can be cross-indexed. If a movie does as above, and fits in two categories, or more, I'll use all the logos to show that, for instance, it's part of Shark Tales and Director's Cut, or whatever that becomes called. Just so you know.

All movies will at any rate be placed in the index alphabetically once they're posted and then they'll be linked.

Last edited by Trollheart; 03-07-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote