Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:39 PM   #1240 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
He's not talking about starving the military, DJ; he's saying if the naval base closes down he and a lot of other people face starvation, as in, no job, no money, no food. I can understand what he means; it's the same as any city or town where a big interest pulls out. I know you guys don't know a thing about Ireland, but Leixlip, a large area just outside Dublin (generally) survives because of the big Intel plant there. If they pulled out tomorrow, most of Leixlip would no longer have jobs, because even those who don't work IN Intel rely on it (hotels, shops, transport etc).
I understand what he means also and there is no way in hell that the specific naval base in his area would ever shut down as it's the biggest one on the East Coast. I was stationed at the biggest one on the West Coast. I know exactly what he's talking about and I don't know why he's going on and on like I don't know **** about it when I do because I was in the damn Navy. He's the one that brought up the word starving if you go back and read the posts and no one was talking about that.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.