Music Banter - View Single Post - So Hot Right Now
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

this is a hard thing for me to talk about. not because its sad or anything, only because my goal doesn't really seem like much, seems simple.

i'm out of school, and could go to art school if i wanted. I might just go and do something like hair dressing just for the hell of it, you know just in case my actaul goal doesn't come to work out.

my goal, to be a wonderful girl-friend, wonderful wife, and a wonderful mother. all of which stay at home. Maybe work out of the home i don't know. but call me old fashiond but i would love to be a stay at home wife and clean the house all of the time, cook raise the kiddies. i can still work like before the kids, and once there in school, but this is what i want..

my problem- no one wants a house wife, no one wants a almost 19 year girl that wants those things. Men now want independent women that work 9-5 and can just as easy bring home the bacon. which i can easily do, i just don't want to.

sure i can be the loving wife/girl friend and still work, but i want to cook and its not that i want to do this to make some one else happy to make sure there needs are met, cause this type of thing is what makes me happy too.

go ahead poke fun! you know you bloody well want to
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote