Music Banter - View Single Post - So Hot Right Now
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
yeah, the main thing for me was this. for at least 5 years, I worked towards nothing else than getting into one of the best art schools in the country. Now i'm here, and I can't stand it. now thats something that knocks you off your feet. now that i've given it some time, I love the fact that I have absolutely no plans and no obligations. I love the fact that after i graduate, I can live for years without having a permanent address if I want to, and just travel the world and see everything I've always wanted to. The best part is that my parents are in support of it, I know my plans to just take off travelling the world without any plans scare the sh*t out of my dad, almost as much as the thought that I'm probably never going to get a university degree. But hey, I'm starting to really see my life take shape, and things are starting to get really exciting.
I reckon that you grow out of dreams, and that eventually you are going to find one that lights your fire and makes you burn with passion.

About travelling, I feel you sister! I told myself yesterday before I knew my exam results that I was going to travel after a year of working because I am so so dying to get out there in the world and experience different cultures. But now, as soon as I graduate I'm out of this country and straight to London to work then move on from there.

You will get a degree hun, you've shown that you've got determination and confidence and whatever you aim for you are going to exceed in. I've always noticed an elite passion you have for life and it's opportunities, e.g. skiing, so when you know for sure what you're studying for is right, you will ace it.

Ever since I turned 18 things started to change, and I'm really seeing how awesome life can be when you make the most of it. **** bird flu, I will accept it with open arms as long as I get a chance to complete a couple of goals.