Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 10:02 AM   #3132 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

When I woke up this morning the first thought that went through my head was “Aw **** no! It's Wednesday and I still have to review Qwertyy's album!” This was not something I was looking forward to, not just for his album, but for any album, and it's become very clear to me over the last few weeks that my interest in and passion for this has fallen away. After returning, my initial idea was to shut this down, then I changed my mind and reopened it, and since then I've had no fun with it at all. Not only that, it seems to me that less people are interested in the thread too; time was, when there would be comments galore, now I'm lucky if someone even comments on the album of theirs which I review.

So here's where I call time on the whole enterprise. I've other stuff to do, but that's not really it. I've been busy before but happy to continue this on. But when it becomes a chore, a bore and a struggle to get through this, it's time to stop. So I am. Sorry if you're disappointed your album(s) won't get reviewed, but frankly and to be brutal about it, I won't lose sleep over it. I've given this a good go for over a year now, and I'm not prepared to slog on when I'm not enjoying it. All other recs will be removed and the thread's OP will be adjusted to reflect the fact that there are no more being taken.

Thanks to all those who did rec, and I hope I didn't slag off your albums too much on occasion, but I need to draw a line under this. It was always going to end some time, and that time is now. So thanks for your participation but