Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #1629 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
There's more to the story of course, but as usual most of the media would rather fearmonger like idiots than talk about the bigger picture.

National Mortgage News - Trump Team Said to Plan Delay of FHA Premium Cut

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...the-government
Ahh okay. I guess I have nothing more to say to that in depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Except he actually is a religious nut so I could see him believing that ****, even if he's saying it in a trolly way.
Yeah ki, swing and a miss. You can keep dreaming and think this is all a trolling act but it's based in truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
At least we have actual policy actions to discuss instead of overanalyzing Trump's riffing to hyped up crowds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a29d7280308f

Like this. This is a bunch of bull****. Obama should have came out as being really really supportive of the pipeline, then Trump would have done the knee jerk response of closing them down.
Yeah, he's on a streak of just going against everything that Obama was for pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Made it a lot harder for mid to low income people to be able to afford a mortgage though.
Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
No idea what this means, but it sounds sexy.
It does sound hella sexy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Immigration is a big issue in the US, with most wanting a huge decrease. Trump happens to land on the side of the fence that wants to limit it as much as is arguably reasonable. If you don't like him banning immigrants from specific Muslim majority countries, fine. But for those who do believe that it may limit the spread of radical Islam, two birds, one stone.
False.

Quote:
Even aside from the contents of all these executive orders, what are everybody's thoughts on Trump's seeming desire to alter so much policy on his own without consulting or trying to work with Congress? I'm getting wannabe dictator vibes at the moment, but I don't like jumping to conclusions.
He's already leaning towards being a dictator by promoting and getting the public riled up about "fake news" so much so that he can end up controlling the media himself. He wants to get his lies straight to the public another reason that he ends up tweeting out so much. He wants to control the information that people hear without the press to challenge him and call him out for the stupid crap that isn't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Serious question: what odds do anyone put on an assassination attempt on Trump within his first year in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Wow. That was quick. That man's gonna have to invest in Kevlar stocks. "Trump Kevlar: even the President trusts it!"
Secret Service is pretty much on point. He doesn't need any bullet proof vests.

To comment on The Wall talk. The only people that have issues about immigration are people that are afraid of immigrants through what they are being fed from their media of choice. It isn't a real issue in border towns that a wall needs to be built. The only thing they need are a few more cameras than they have. What's already in place is perfectly fine as it. Same thing with the vetting process for Muslims coming in. There is already a system in place but for some reason Trump things the wheel needs to be re-invented so he can take credit for it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 01-25-2017 at 10:03 PM.