Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 07:51 AM   #1414 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Depends on where it is. In some rural locations it could be the only place to get a cake for miles. Framing it as an attack on their religious freedoms is some of the most bizarre lines of thinking that I've ever heard.
ya I agree that it isn't an attack, but I just don't agree with forcing a business into doing something. the kind of person who thinks being gay is against God's will is the kind of person that I would actively try not to support.

as far as the only bakery for miles, I doubt that is much of an issue during a wedding. if you're already falling into the idea that weddings need to be an extravagant affair then I doubt the extra travel or delivery fee is going to hurt you too much.

I'm not excusing business' from being abusive or offensive either, obviously there is a fine line between firmly denying service and being a ****. you're probably a dickhead regardless, but I believe it should be within your right to be a dickhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good