Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:24 AM   #18676 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

i feel both The witch and Neon Demon got snubbed for Cinematography.....i also think La La land had better than both (and i loved both)

La La Land count 18 and it still feels fresh going to the theater tonight with people from work who want me to shut the fuck up....stupid fools...it's just going to make me worse

I called my nephew you last night and went through every movie playing on Sunday.....i was expecting him to pick Resident Evil or maybe with luck hacksaw Ridge.....he went with La La Land....when i told him he didn't have to humor me...he said he saw the preview and thought it looked really good plus Emma stone is hot (14 year old).....kids got goooood taste.

continuing my Oscar research....

Hidden Figures

I loved this film! Again, but in a very different way, like Moonlight i went into this basically knowing what i was getting into, but got sooooo much more. This film is important, fun, endearing, well acted, just overall well done

as much about race as it is about gender equality....and really just looking at somebody for the importance of their mind....i seriously loved this film....i gave me a very rare yet fleeting feeling of hope for humanity
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote