Music Banter - View Single Post - wow
Thread: wow
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
yeah right man, you listen to bits and pieces of anything, but you're hardly as diverse as say hookers is, and you cannot deny the fact that your major music interest is and always will be punk, and i thought the connection i made about mods and the type of music they listen to ( thus the forums they mainly hang out in and the people they know ) was very insightful, allnightdinah was made mod because you really respect him, why? because he knows a shitload about punk, nevermind the fact that a mod is supposed to go arround the entire forum ,aaaaannd the much dreaded lounge, and half the people here had no idea who or what he is ( i just found out that he's a guy ).....that combined with perfection being made a mod ( which was completely out of the blue and absolutely noone supports the decision apart form those who suggested him ) really ticked me off, and i'm not the only one, and it clearly shows the way mods are made, by other mods, perpetuating the little elite circle.....

am i right or what?

I dont think I was aware that AND was becoming a mod untill after he became one. We both are on another forum, one that is moderated very firmly and my respect for him is his way of thinking and his stand against certain issues, not his music collection.