Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:26 PM   #1832 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
You don't see how religion is last place on the list of things that decides someone's beliefs?

Take a Christian from NYC and a Christian from butt **** nowhere Texas 10:1 they have entirely different beliefs despite having the same religion

Because religion didn't give them those beliefs
But they don't have the same religion. Any more than a Sunni has the same religion as a Wahhabist. Obviously there are a million things that go into a person's identity, but to claim that religion isn't one of them, and by declaring it to be "last place" you are essentially saying that, is ignorant. I don't compare someone like Gayboy from Lebanon to a Wahhabist from Saudi Arabia, not just because of religion, but without Wahhabism I don't imagine that person would fly a plane into a building. Flying a plane into a building is a pretty ****ing illogical thing for someone, no matter their background, to do.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.