Music Banter - View Single Post - Morality vs Fear of consequences
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 09:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
JiggleMonster
GoochTickler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
I'd have a grand old time doing various illegal but harmless [chaotic-good] things. Mostly just poking around where I shouldn't be. I've always wanted to snoop around in one of those ugly suburban mcmansions and find out what sort of sordid secrets they have. And probably steal their bourbon too. Maybe a tiny bit of arson? A small, perfectly reasonable amount of arson.

I can think of a few people who I would like to seriously injure. But they truly deserve it. (And the US justice system is utterly useless, the way they lock up nonviolent offenders for decades while allowing truly vile people go free)

It's interesting, because I've known a lot of absolutely awful people who pretend to be good, virtuous people, convincingly even (they manage to fool everyone), but it's just a performance. They're always smiling and virtue-signaling and then ****ing up everyone's lives left and right.
I suspect we all unconsciously harbor some dark, questionable urges though. Surely each person has something which would eventually rear its head if we lived in a lawless society. Especially since people habitually repress things so much.
I like your answer. I would tag a long with you. If you don't mind, of course. Then again...if you did mind, I could just kill you and do it all by myself.
JiggleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote