Music Banter - View Single Post - An Album A Day
Thread: An Album A Day
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:16 PM   #71 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Feb 3. - recos continued... I really don't wanna do my school work.

Poison The Well - Opposite of December (1999)
From Batlord: Okay, I was wrong I know this band. I immediately knew songs 4/5, Slice Paper Wrists and Nerdy, respectively. And yes, this was more my "style" I guess when I think metal core. I do enjoy the softer elements they include compared to the straight up go go go of Arkangel. Not that one is better than the other, it's just easier for me to be in the mood for when there is a nice mix.

Cromagnon - Orgasm (1969)
From Electrophonic Tonic: I ACTUALLY enjoyed the first 4 minutes of this album. The noise level was tolerable, the bag pipes were cool, and there was singing. Then it faded into a dude making noise and yelling.. I skipped ahead very slowly trying to find the start of a new song, which appeared around the 22 minute mark only to find it wasn't actually a song but more noise. I skimmed the rest of the album and couldn't find a single instance that even resembled what I heard in the opening track. Needless to say I would recommend this to no one and the opening track is a total dick tease that is not at all representative of what you can expect from the rest of the album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 02-03-2017 at 03:48 PM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote