Music Banter - View Single Post - An Album A Day
Thread: An Album A Day
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #74 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Cromagnon - Orgasm (1969)
From Electrophonic Tonic: I ACTUALLY enjoyed the first 4 minutes of this album. The noise level was tolerable, the bag pipes were cool, and there was singing. Then it faded into a dude making noise and yelling.. I skipped ahead very slowly trying to find the start of a new song, which appeared around the 22 minute mark only to find it wasn't actually a song but more noise. I skimmed the rest of the album and couldn't find a single instance that even resembled what I heard in the opening track. Needless to say I would recommend this to no one and the opening track is a total dick tease that is not at all representative of what you can expect from the rest of the album.

I mean, if you listen to any one song on this album it'd be a dick tease for the other songs since they all sound so different from each other. I get that it's seriously inaccessible though and Caledonia is the best song they've ever done (and arguably the first metal song).

Do let me know if you want any recs for unlistenable nonsense.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote