Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 03:27 PM   #898 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
No, not at all. I wouldn't have initiated the discussion if I wasn't secretly looking for someone to talk to about it. See, I can't tell my sister that my aunt is even in hospital, much less how poor her chances are of coming out again, as she doesn't take that kind of news well, and is as you all know already sick, so I don't want her ending up in hospital too. That means I have to shield her from this knowledge, pretend everything is all right while yet knowing that at some point (maybe soon) I'll have to sit down and explain to her what happened, and why I kept it from her. Not looking forward to that, obviously. So you can see why something like this would be very low on my priorities.

Nonetheless, assuming the worst doesn't happen before Sunday (if it does don't expect any update; I probably won't even be on here for a few days) I'll make an effort for the next update. Only fair if you guys are reading them for me to put in a shift.
****, man. I know nothing about this kind of thing, but I hope for the best. I'm becoming ever more paranoid about my beloved grandmother dying sooner rather than later and I imagine it's comparable. Will kill me when it happens.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote