Music Banter - View Single Post - Fetishes, sexual repression, polyamory vs monogamy etc. discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Tristan, I'm sorry but this is an incredibly bigoted and self-righteous thing to say, and a huge over-over-overgeneralisation. Many people have fetishes which do not in any way end up as or come from sexual disorders, and frankly, to equate fetishism with paedophilia is so ignorant I can't even begin to tell you. Paedophilia is not a fetish, it's a sickness. You can't say to any person in the street, do you understand people who fiddle with kids? The very best they'll say is that they need help, most will just say they're evil and scum, which I would agree with.

If you take someone who, for instance, is into dressing as a woman, or a man, or a goddamn furry even, or someone who is into bukkake or spanking or foot play or whatever the hell - there's a huge spectrum out there (fire play? Blood play? Knife play?) and compare them to a kiddy fiddler, well it's just ignorant, wrong and totally uninformed.
Outed.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote