Music Banter - View Single Post - Fetishes, sexual repression, polyamory vs monogamy etc. discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I really don't care what it sounds like to you. I have no time for paedophilia in any way, just as I would have no time for necrophilia. If they are fetishes, they're a whole lot different than dressing up as a squirrel and calling yourself Nutkin.

Whatever the case is, whatever your view, I still maintain it's ignorant (intentional or not) to equate all fetishes with sexual disorders and blindly link them to paedophilia. It's not just a vanilla world you know.
What is the distinction between a fetish and a sexual disorder for you? Personally, I think that there is some overlap but again, that absolutely does not mean that every fetish is good or bad or otherwise. Each thing should be considered on its own account, because duh. I consider paedophilia to be both a fetish and a disorder. I don't think that the amount of repulsion I have to something changes what it's called.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote