Music Banter - View Single Post - Hypothetical: If the Nazis Were Right Would You Agree with Some Form of the Holocaust
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 09:39 AM   #53 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Uh, no it doesn't because it don't believe it's possible for any group, person, or even living species, hell maybe even non-living matter and empty space to be in anyway superior or inferior.
Good for you, I feel a similar way. Still, I felt the need to point out a perceived contradiction in your post. You said that you'd be okay with genocide in Batlord's scenario, but then ended your post by saying that it wasn't a defense of genocide. However, saying you approve of something in a given scenario is a statement of defense. Under certain parameters and conditions, you do support the idea of genocide.

This doesn't mean that you're a genocidal maniac in our current reality, though, so apologies if that's how you interpreted my post. But it's important to remember that reality changes. Situations change. Facts change. Batlord's scenario, wild as it seems, may affect you. It's shocking how quickly people believe it when famous people feed them pseudo-science. There could easily come another day when a large movement truly believes that "science" proves their superiority. Since you've said that you would be in favor of a "superior" race exterminating other races, who knows which side you'll be on if that day comes, if the "science" is convincing enough to you?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote