Music Banter - View Single Post - Hypothetical: If the Nazis Were Right Would You Agree with Some Form of the Holocaust
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 10:25 AM   #55 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Creamcheese View Post
Good for you, I feel a similar way. Still, I felt the need to point out a perceived contradiction in your post. You said that you'd be okay with genocide in Batlord's scenario, but then ended your post by saying that it wasn't a defense of genocide. However, saying you approve of something in a given scenario is a statement of defense. Under certain parameters and conditions, you do support the idea of genocide.

This doesn't mean that you're a genocidal maniac in our current reality, though, so apologies if that's how you interpreted my post. But it's important to remember that reality changes. Situations change. Facts change. Batlord's scenario, wild as it seems, may affect you. It's shocking how quickly people believe it when famous people feed them pseudo-science. There could easily come another day when a large movement truly believes that "science" proves their superiority. Since you've said that you would be in favor of a "superior" race exterminating other races, who knows which side you'll be on if that day comes, if the "science" is convincing enough to you?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
We're not talking about "this world's" (heretofore referred to as Earth 1) concept of genocide though. On Earth 1 genocide has no justification, since eugenics has time and time again been proven to be bunk, and is therefore the result of irrational hatred and prejudice. There is simply no benefit to genocide on Earth 1.

However, my scenario posits the existence of... let's just call it Earth 3. On Earth 3, not only are certain races somehow genetically inferior (less intelligent, less physically capable) but also morally inferior. Blacks are a criminal race of mental deficients who will in fact steal your TV and rape your blonde wife. Jews are sneaky, greedy cowards who are using their control of banking to influence world politics to the detriment of the white race.

And on Earth 3 the white race are being kept from their full potential by these races. The Earth 1 that you are familiar with is not in fact what Earth 3 would be even without the Jews. Earth 3 would be better than Earth 1. Earth 3 would enter a new Golden Age of enlightenment, peace, and prosperity that might even rival Heaven or some ****. And all you have to do to achieve this new Eden is to do some terrible things. Things that your children and their children and their children's children will never have to contemplate because one generation had the moral courage to work for the greater good.

Genocide on Earth 3 would therefore potentially be a highly different concept morally speaking, and should not be compared to Earth 1 genocide.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote