Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 10:29 AM   #6233 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Three. I rear ended some dude because I looked left at a closed business that surprised me at the exact moment that I crested a hill. The traffic had come to a crawl and I wasn't able to brake in time. My fault but something that was more sh*t luck than careless. I hit a telephone pole that was directly in the middle of a road for some awful reason while looking for a house number. This one could have been avoided but the pole placement was and still is so dumb. A deer decided to commit suicide by jumping in front of my car.

What are the three best things about you?

I do whatever it takes to help my friends. Recently drive 12 hours to Chicago to watch a dog for five days so a friend could get their sh*t together.

I can hold a conversation with pretty much anybody.

I'm constantly trying to better myself. Constantly.

What is your best and worst memory from High School.

Best - Varsity Golf. Free golf three times a week for four months for two years. We were the bad news bears of the league. Not that great but hilarious to golf with. We used to stage fights on the course, bet on holes, and generally just have a blast. Actual golfing was like the fourth best thing about it.

Worst - Drugs and car accidents killing off a large number of people I grew up with or came to like.

What is your favorite childhood book?

Calvin and Hobbes pretty much raised me. I grew up in a bar and while my parents and their friends were getting sh*t-faced and having fun, I was on the couch in the corner reading. They are a huge part of my character.

If you could shop for free at one store. What store would it be?

REI. Everything you need to live on your own in the woods or wherever can be purchased there. Tents. Dried food. Clothes. Knives. Canoes. Everything.

What is an album you love that you're certain very few people have heard?

Tapestry'd Life by Pretend.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote