Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #2194 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
The experiment is not "how long will it take until Trump really does something so ridiculous that the country can no longer fight for what they believe in?"...that is just a question. The experiment is electing him president to find that out. And I don't think we've quite gotten to the point where we've answered that question or we can't fight for what we believe in...unanimously upheld stay on "travel ban" as an example.
That's my point. Jesus christ. I didn't say we were at the point where we can't fight. My point was that it stops being an experiment when what the experiment is attempting to do has to stop attempting to do it. Which I used the example I did to prove that. If Trump starts getting away with what he wants to do, we no longer can treat it like an experiment and consider it something that needs to stop.

What you're saying is basically the same as "murder is an experiment into whether or not the person will kill someone" but when they kill someone, it no longer counts as an experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
You should always explain your point for the sake of clarity. It's nothing to get mad over, you haven't said prior to this post that you thought the experiment was over because it reached a conclusion..

Not long ago Chula and I disagreed about something because the way he was using the word empower and the way I thought about it were different. Once the word was defined we continued on. Don't get upset or aggressive over it.
My point was really easy to understand without clarity. I was as clear as I could have been. Unsurprising that Frown couldn't understand it.