Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #42939 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Another pleasantly dreary, grey day!

-As usual, I didn't get any sleep; today is my brother's birthday so I've been searching for cake recipes and now am all dressed up with nowhere to go, because dinner plans were cancelled at the last moment. Might go to the bookstore.

-Stopped by the antique mall, and had a 30-minute long passive-aggressive standoff with a WASPy lady who was eyeing the same item as I was. I let her win, though. And, tragically, the tea room was out of bourbon pecan pie :c :c :c But, I at least got lots of hair compliments, so that's nice.

-Caught my neighbor's wayward pug (he was galloping around the neighborhood looking awfully pleased with himself) who is too bold for his own good. Wrangling a runaway pug isn't easy! Especially a very fat one.

-Received a generous gift card from my grandmother for my favorite online consignment store; I'm considering getting one of these three things. Or maybe I'll just get this like I've been wanting.

-I'm now composing a letter, listening to Neubauten, drinking mango juice and watching compilation videos of baby wolf puppies trying to howl.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote