Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #42945 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
I sometimes wonder if you and innerspaceboy are one and the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Well, one is smart and one isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
I'm just going to go ahead and guess that I am not the smart one.

(..After all, I did set a paper towel on fire today by accident.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Guilty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Who are these ruffians who seek to sully Chiomara’s good name? I'll not stand for it! I shall defend my Lady of Nerdom's honor with my last breath!

I’ll have you know that Chiomara has a magnificent command of language. She is ever-articulate and remarkably eloquent in her diction. Like myself, she has a propensity for long-form novella-style writing, (our correspondences usually clock in at ~5,500 words each). Her vast knowledge of microcosms of culture from all regions of the world spanning many centuries of history leaves me looking comparatively like a mere schoolboy.

And her musical proficiency is subtly nuanced with her familiarity of many bizarre and wonderful subgenres which I am eager to explore in our future communications.

I can certainly understand the suspicion which has arisen that we are one and the same nerd - we’ve both a fondness of late 19th century lit and linguistic prowess, we both relish in theatrical and whimsical dress, we share a lust for regal and opulent Victorian decor and antiques, and our nerdiness is rarely matched.

But let me assure you, Lady Chiomara and I are indeed two separate, equally eccentric, and equally brilliant individuals. We rule over all Nerdom together, resplendent in our velvet and satin attire.

Make no mistake - Chiomara is one clever woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote