Music Banter - View Single Post - Crap Customer Service
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
jazzfromhell
SHAKE!

It's easy to find good customer service if you go to the right places, although the right places may or may not exist in your area. Independant or specialty record stores usually have some people who know what they're talking about and can give some solid reccomendations (I don't know if you guys have ever been to any of the Amoeba Record Stores in California, but they provide free booklets of employee reccomendations). Basically, any store that tries to appeal to more of a target audience, that isn't too "mainstream", or any store that does a really thorough job of providing plenty of products for all tastes should have some good people around and about.

Urban, I'll have to write down that it took them a year and a half to reply about your order. According to your experience, I only have about a year left until Barnes and Noble gets back to me about my order for Eddie Hazel's Games, Dames, and Guitar Thangs. I'm assuming they just forgot to take it off the website, since it is out of print.
jazzfromhell is offline   Reply With Quote