Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 10:19 AM   #5037 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The Path is awful. How do you make a cult show boring? Like idk what the **** they were thinking.

The Following did it better.
I'm so annoyed they cancelled The Following. Bastards. I was looking forward to Bacon taking down that whole "murder club" thing that was going on. ****ing network ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Carnivale was fantastic. Another new one i've been enjoying is The Young Pope on HBO. Jude Law is great in the role and really has this subdued evil-ness dripping from his pores. Diane Keaton is riveting also.
I watched one episode of TYP, wanted to like it, hated it. Law was totally disengaging as the young pope, a completely unsympathetic character (at least to me) and I really couldn't see where it was going, even given the pilot episode seemed to be two or three hours long (or maybe it just seemed like that). After checking out episode one, I deleted all the others I had built up. Just not for me.

New series beginning this week or next, and which I'm looking forward to: 24: Legacy/Legion/Madam Secretary season 3/ Alan Partridge's Mid Morning Matters season 2/ Billions season 2