Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 07:37 PM   #2343 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I change my answer to them being racist.
Lol. I hate you. It's not racist you ass. You have to assess what your economy and social systems can handle. If an overwhelming amount of immigration is hurting a country it only makes sense to try and prevent it to better establish themselves.

To steal an analogy from someone:

You have 2 people. 1 is starving and the other has only enough food not to starve. Do you take food from the starving person? If you do neither will live. Yes, it's better to share the wealth, but not if you're making the situation worse for everyone instead of just one party. That's illogical.

How does the saying go? Cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You're just splitting hairs now. Sure, Muslims are not a race, but his policy is predicated on the (totally false) idea or fear that Muslims will be carrying bombs into the USA or are all arriving with the intention of committing terrorist acts. Gypsies aren't a race either, and though I hesitate to use the H word, it doesn't make Adolf not a racist that he targeted them along with Jews and other "inferiors".

Also, do you not consider the walls erected in Serbia, Hungary and other European countries to keep out the immigrants racist, because I certainly do. I don't see any real difference between that and this Mexican Wall. Whether there's one there or not is not the issue: the fact that he wants to expand it AND make them pay for the ****ing thing is not only racist but totally arrogant. I mean, back before 1990 would you have considered then East Germany racist if they had expanded the Berlin Wall, built it higher? Just because a bad thing is there already, doesn't make adding to it any less reprehensible.
Sorry Troll. Thank you for the response but I already addressed this in the convo I had since you posted your original comment. You can go back and read my arguments, and if you'd like to offer a counter point (that I have not considered) I'd be more than happy to talk it through with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 02-15-2017 at 07:42 PM.