Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 07:41 PM   #2344 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I don't think illegal immigration makes nearly as much of an impact as people claim, but at the same time we have some of the most relaxed immigration laws of any 1st world country. I have a friend who was going to move to UK to be with his now wife. He was deported soon as he got off the plane. His wife moved here and is now working on her citizenship. Because it's easy.

We are built on immigration. Nobody wants people to stop immigrating. They just want them to do it legally. And for those that want people to do it legally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I get how a lot of the immigration back lash comes from white racist nationalist trash, but not all. And those that are not racist have a good point. And it's not just white people that think people should be immigrating legally. For any dumb ass liberal that wants to make it into a race thing, shut the **** up because you give your party a bad name. And that's sad, because you are the better party.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.