Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #2352 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
you think they'd be totally fine with immigration if we had an open door policy?

hey now it doesn't break the law cool
Yes, because if that were the case we'd have systems in place that supported it. We wouldn't have 1000s of people mooching off a system they don't contribute to. I love how you shit all over rich people dodging taxes, but when the poor illegal immigrants do it because they are trying to find a better life than it's justifiable. Not it isn't, they are still a burden to the people who took appropriate steps and contribute to society. They are both harmful in different ways, you just happen to despise one group and have sympathy for another which hinders your ability to think rationally. The difference is I don't let my bias get in the way of logic when addressing the situation.

I fear for the future of America if you're writing policy. You can't even form a complete sentence or fully develop a thought, nor do you have any interest in actually having a conversation. You're a contradictorian and more dangerous than Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump