Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 10:55 PM   #2426 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
No by stir the pot, I mean you come off as a condescending jerk off with a holier than thou attitude towards everyone who doesn't agree with you. No grammar, pointless ad hominem attacks, no evidence to support your claims, no attempts to actually educate anyone civilly.. the list goes on and on. You're not interested in having a discussion, you're interested in being intellectually superior and half the time you don't even support what you say with examples or evidence or any sort of explanation. I'm the first one to admit when I'm naive to a subject or say I'm wrong, you're honestly the only person who I find it difficult to have a civilized discussion with in this thread because you act like a child, which is why I deliberately ignored you before when I was having a nice debate with Frown.

I'm here to learn from others and open up my mind by considering things I may have never though of otherwise. I also hope that in some instances I can do the same for others.
Pretty much this. Happened earlier in this thread to me during a back and forth I had with duga.

Elph is a good kid though. I know deep down in there he's got a soul as pure as Jon Anderson's (from Yes).

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.