Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM   #22997 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
Guess who's plans just fell through yet again, again, again, for the weekend?

Breakups would be made so much more easier if I had actual friends who wanted to hang out, which was why having a girlfriend was so nice...

I mean like is it so hard for her just to talk to me? We were best friends and she's throwing that all away. She doesn't want closure, she doesn't care about talking... I just ****ing hate life and everyone in it. **** this ****.
Well, actual friends still tend to be ridiculously flaky (or vanish from the face of the earth the moment they have a new significant other), if that's any consolation.

Did you and your girlfriend break up very recently..? Some people require much more time--years, even--to process everything. I feel it's entirely possible to be friends with exes, depending on how/why the relationship ended. Although, even when things end amicably, there are some that have an all-or-nothing mentality which makes friendship impossible for them to even consider. (Obviously this is understandable of one person is still pining away) I've had many friendships end against my will that way.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote