Music Banter - View Single Post - Spanish language music anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 12:57 PM   #189 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Default Odio París

* Odio París (Spain, since 2009). Noise pop and shoegaze. Arder y adiós ("Burning and Farewell", 2016) and Uno de noviembre ("November 1st", 2011):

Arder y adiós

♫ "Pronto nuestro sol se apagará, ................................ Our sun will fade away soon,
siento a los ángeles tocar, ................................ I can feel the angels playing music,
entonarán nuestro final. ................................ they will sing our end.

Lloverá fuego, ................................ It will rain fire,
quemará el cielo ................................ the sky will burn,
el día que me dejes. ................................ the day you leave me.

fundirá el hielo ................................ ice will melt away,

Miedo a la oscura soledad, ................................ I fear the dark loneliness,
quiero sólo oírte cantar, ................................ I just want to hear you singing,
pero entonarás nuestro final. ................................ but you will sing our end.

quemará el cielo ................................ the sky will burn,

fundirá el hielo ................................ ice will melt away,
el día que me dejes. ................................ the day you leave me." ♫

- Geometría coaxial ("Coaxial Geometry", 2016) and Camposanto ("Cemetery", 2016):

Geometría coaxial

"Trataré de encontrar definición, ................................ I will try to improve definition;
dime que ahora hay conexión, ................................ tell me there's a connexion now;
son santos que nos dicen que acabará, ................................ they are saints telling us that it will finish;
si por mi fuera nada de esto tendría un final. ................................ if it was up to me, nothing of this would have an end.

Llévame alto, ................................ Take me high,
llévame más. ................................ take me higher.

Buscaré generar la reacción, ................................ I will try to generate the reaction,
prenderé la química adicción. ................................ I will spark the chemical addiction.
Tus latidos ahora escriben sin dominar ................................ Your heartbeats now write, with no command of
alfabetos, sangre y carne, un poema vital. ................................ alphabets, blood and flesh, a life poem.

llévame más. ................................ take me higher."

Last edited by Zaqarbal; 02-18-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote