Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 10:11 AM   #43150 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So the ride home was interesting today. I'm riding my bike out of the Burger King parking lot and I see this homeless dude with a cardboard sign. When I'm about to pass him I see that his face is like a week from being put on a Faces of Meth poster, just covered in bright red sores and he's skinny as ****. Then he asks me in a thick Southern accent if I can spare a cigarette, so I stop and give him one. Then he's like, "Thank god it's not a menthol," and I tell him I can't stand menthols, and his response was, and I quote, "Every nigger in the god damn world smokes menthols." For about a tenth of a second I toy with the idea of saying something, but I'm not about to get into an argument with some redneck, homeless, tweaker piece of white trash in the middle of a parking lot.

What ****ing world does this guy live in that he thinks it's smart to just assume that every white person he sees hates black people? I mean, I know this is the South, but this is not rural Alabama. There's racism around here, but this was some other ****. WTF.
You should have taken your cigarette back.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote