Music Banter - View Single Post - Bush or Kerry? And Why????
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #41 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

I understand what he is saying, but it doesn't make any sense. Whether they are allowed to get married or not, if they love each other, they will show affection towards one another. How does the fact that they are married, change whether or not they show affection towards one another. They obviously love each other if they want to get married. The fact that they arent allowed this privlage, isn't going to discourage them from loving each other. That is ludacris. The concept of homosexuality, as you put it, will not go away because they are not allowed to be married.

And, had I been able to vote, I dont think that I would have. Neither of them are good canidates. Through Bush's actions as the President, and through Kerry's actions on the Senate, neither of them deserve to run the country. But, like most elections, it was biased according to political party. Republicans, for the most part, vote for the republican candidate, and the democrats, for the most part, vote for the democratic candidate.