Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 10:30 PM   #34668 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Somewhat! I have lots of vintage stuff, though it's not quite as flamboyant as I'd like (yet!) aside from my very dramatic, floor-length faux fur coat. No Victorian clothing, sadly-- only 1930s-60s. Like this:

(This was an outtake, otherwise I might have tried to actually look at the mirror rather than at my phone) The skirt is a tennis skirt from the 1930s, but the top is actually modern, believe it or not. Not sure why I'm wearing pink ballerina tights. Typically I'd wear it with a sheer black vintage kimono and lace fleur-de-lis patterned tights. (Though lately I often just wear a 1950s skirt with a plain cashmere sweater, Audrey Horne style!)

And here's an enthralling photo of the back of my head; this is my favorite dress, because an evangelist drunk man once told me it made me look like the demon Lilith.

In person the dress is bright red (with a black floral pattern) and laces up in the front. It's longer than floor length so I also trip on it constantly.

And I have a regular face photo in my profile, which I change weekly since I inevitably get sick of each photo fairly quickly.

(Sorry, that was entirely too much boring information.)
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote