Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 10:43 AM   #433 (permalink)
Key

Dirty Bomb

Me being as big of a fan of FPS games as I like to credit myself for, I'm actually surprised that I didn't find any reason to play this game before recently. That's more because I had no idea the game even existed. Not only that, but it's completely free. So, why not pick it up right?

Well, I played a few rounds and instantly I felt really good about what the game had to deliver. It's pretty much what you'd expect from a free to play first person shooter, but the added twist is the class selection, the customization, and the fact that it really is a true and blue free to play. You can technically put real money into the game if you want, but it doesn't stress it when you are interested in getting new and cool items.

Usually games like this try to paint a picture that if you put in a lot of real world money, you'll be super OP. Well, this game doesn't do that.

The game focuses a lot more on team based gameplay over being the top of the leaderboard. There are some really well designed maps and some really funny dialogue coming from the classes. Much the same to be said for Team Fortress 2. Which...is also free to play.

Honestly, I don't really have a whole lot to say about this game other than I'm surprised I didn't pick it up before now, because this game could easily take up a lot of my time in the coming months.