Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 12:28 PM   #2742 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
Ha when Clinton was insinuating that "systemic racism" exists so she could pander to minorities comes to mind. The former president saying that there is no racial tension and inviting the hate group #BLM to the white house does also. There's many other instances...
BLM is hardly even a group let alone a hate group. Don't be drinking the Fox News rhetoric. When anybody can get a sign and protest or use a hashtag on twitter to be a part of BLM you can't treat that as an organization like the KKK. Don't be stupid, it's a cultural movement.

And I think systematic racism is proven to exist. A lot of it really depends on where you live. We don't have a lot of statistics because our law enforcement are really incompetent when it comes to reporting and keeping track of these things but the few statistics we have show that black people tend to receive harsher sentences and are more likely to be convicted over white people. Same goes with guys being convicted over girls, systematic sexism. Same goes with beautiful people over ugly people. The reason I always get off light. I'm ****ing gorgeous.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.