Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 05:09 AM   #176 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
I wanna join this but there is too many deadlines and rules. Can't I just comment about an album whenever I want?
No you can't. It's a club, ffs. We choose the album to be done each week and listen to that. People start throwing in albums all over, it's just some sort of random review thread. You want to do that, start your own. There are rules here which mostly everyone seems to be ok abiding with. Don't start stirring ****. Stick by the rules. If you want to join, fine, but you'll have to wait for your turn before you can post your album and have it listened to. We have enough members already, so if you're not fine with the rules just don't join. Simple as that.

Edit: I'm not sure if I misunderstood you. Did you mean you want to post an album whenever you want, regardless of the list (or to quote you, **** the list), or that you just want to comment on whatever album as you want? Neither is acceptable for the reasons given above. If you start commenting on, say, the third album and we're all on the fifth, it's confusing and messy. I seriously don't understand your problem: "thre are too many rules and deadlines"?? There are four:
1. Sign up if you want to be in the club and suggest an album
2. Albums posted on the basis of the signup
3. Albums to be listened to within a week of posting
4. Reviews to be posted before the next album is due.

That's it.
Surely that's not too much to ask?

Last edited by Trollheart; 02-26-2017 at 05:15 AM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote