Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 03:20 PM   #18886 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post

i had a conversation with Exo this morning and i think we both agree.....2016 has been a year of incredibly emotional and thought provoking films....you'd have to be living under a rock or brand new here to not know what my favorite film of 2016 is....as it is officially my favorite film ever. I finally sat down and watched....

Manchester by the Sea

right from the get go i had feelings of "In the Bedroom" but i really was not prepared for such an emotionally crushing film. This is an enthralling and amazing film....i was pulled into it directly from the start and it stuck with me for several hours after....wonderful performances from everyone in it....but this one is heavy....i mean really heavy...i honestly don't think i will ever watch it again just because of how incredibly demanding it is....still an amazing script that may with amazing performances by the entire cast
I snatched this up when I was at Wal-Mart the other day. I will most likely pop it in later on or tomorrow and get into it.

I also picked up Nocturnal Animals., I wanted to see it so badly but it went quickly out of theaters near me.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote