Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 12:24 PM   #854 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Woke from a nightmare early this morning. I had just moved to (or was visiting) this town, a quiet, hilly and green town, and everything was relatively peaceful. Then this demon-woman kept appearing-- she had snarled brown hair, sores and gashes all over her body, and she had the ability to be in multiple places (as well as within multiple people) at once. She would scream and hiss and growl as other faces (identical to hers) swelled beneath her neck like grotesque tumors and broke through, biting anyone who was near. As I said, she could be in multiple places at once-- I'd calm down, thinking I'd escaped her-- at one point I rushed into a kind-looking older lady's arms only for her to become immediately possessed by the demon and start attacking me as well.

I remember two more dreams from this morning-- in one, I was in a train at dawn watching an endless field of cows (the cows were important for some reason) as well as these satellites that kept falling from the sky--after falling they'd shoot back up again, sometimes exploding in mid-air. When the train stopped, the cows were all gathered at the edge of the fence and I leapt over and hugged all of them and helped them escape. (I LOVE cows in real-life so they're in my dreams a lot, along with cats) I had my own little cow parade. And their eyes were different--they had light-colored irises.

By the last dream it all kind of devolved into chaos and nonsense; I was suddenly a very old woman, and an ornery one at that, and began stealing things from all the neighborhood children and hoarding them while framing people for various crimes.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote